Monday, June 17, 2013

Over Rated.

We were at Bonifacio Global City (High Street) yesterday for a peek at how the rich celebrate Father's Day.

I saw families lying at a patch of ground which I suppose is a parkette. One Dad had a water mug, one Korean was flying a kite, some had their dogs.

There were various sales tents. I got drawn into the tent displaying two new models of Mini Cooper and to another, showing off several models of the Vespa bikes. There were a few old cars on exhibit and people lined up for a photo op;  I saw some Mustang.


There was a tent of glistening BMW bikes, and a Nikon tent, and others I didn't care much about.

A prized BMW bike
Our stomachs were still bloated from lunch but we still opted to have Brother's Burgers, and the fat man who sat beside our table  had his Ipad to max volume while he watched a movie. He didn't have nobody with him so I suppose he's not a father yet.
Mini Coopers on parade

To our left was a wholesome family and the tyke kept asking his mum for his picture to be taken.

Juicy Brother's Burger
We hied off to the nearby Metro grocery after talking about the Serendra blast with various opinions on what caused the accident, and I thought to myself why people would fork out millions of pesos for condominiums which seem very ordinary.
Slice of high rise condo at the BGC area

At Metro I found a barong to my liking which was a Father's Day gift to myself.

No comments: