Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mouse on the loose.

I am attached to my computer mouse. I don't want navigating or browsing using my fingers; I'd rather do it the old fashioned way - point and click. Even with my iphone, I'm never comfortable dragging or enlarging text and photos, using my fingertips.

And with a stylus, I sometimes use unnecessary force. 



With a mini-network in the house, the dwellers, unlike before, no longer fight over Internet connectivity. Anyone who wants to get connected can do so with the on-going wireless connection.

Now, the fight is who gets to use the mouse. I bought a new mouse couple of weeks ago to supplement the existing one(s) and while busy packing for the unforeseen flood the other day, one mouse got dropped and later, became immobile.

Off to CD R-King to purchase more mouse. Meanwhile, the real rats are inside their cubicles in the Senate and Congress plotting ways to derail the trails leading to their pork barrel mis-allocations.
 

No comments: