Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bang Bang.
















We decided to leave early to avoid the traffic going to Bangbang in Sta. Cruz, Manila. To be honest, I've heard of this place but in the years I lived in Manila, I never had the occasion or need to go there.

But my sis said medical supplies are cheaper there. So I asked her driver for directions to Bangbang.

We took the route which was supposed to be free of traffic entanglements - Roosevelt, Del Monte, Abad Santos, Bangbang. We missed the riles ng tren (railroad) so we resorted to the Pinas' GPS - tanong sa bawat kanto.

We found San Lazaro so we eventually located Bangbang.

True enough, the medical supplies were cheaper. My sis, a veteran of caregiving for her in-law, knew where to buy items. I found out that in a row of stores, prices change surprisingly and quickly from store to store.


No comments: