Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Okay. Going...Going..

LEFT - At the early hour of the Ondoy flood, in front of my sis' house in Tandang Sora.


My trusted Kodak digital camera was a calamity of Ondoy. It got soaked in my carry on overnight when I rested the bag on a chair that was already wet. I don't want to buy a new camera because I have another spare in TO, so for now, I just make do with my cell phone camera.

This digital Kodak, though about five years old still gave me excellent pictures. So, it was going, going...now, gone. And though gone, it's still okay to call it my own.

It seems true of a package I sent which was left unclaimed; so it was going..going, now gone. And this I can also call my own.

And as to weather upheavals, the fluctuating wind and tempest - I'd rather call them Nature's own.

So if it's just a mirage once more, I'd just call it Nature's call.

No comments: