Friday, October 16, 2009

Lost.


BELOW RIGHT - Chiqui, the guard dog in Fairview hides whenever I try to snap her photo.


Now, I am beginning to get it.  How I got lost. 

Right parcel. Wrong address.  Unseen shadow.  Unforeseen worst weather.  Mixed words, wrong signals.  Etc. etc. etc. 

The sad part is, like in the movies, people don't get the facts and events straightened out earlier.

Sometimes it becomes too late.  Sometimes it never gets rectified.  The end is tragedy, sad ending, hang jury, no conclusion, forever lost.  

It's like a movie that bombs at the box office (unwatched) or a tragic-comedy (pathetically un-funny and funnily sad).  It is like an indie (plot goes on on and on).

I got lost.  I am lost.   I need a sail with a strong wind.  I need to find my way to the centre of the Universe.  Soon. Very soon.

No comments: